Nearly Christmas! :)

3-01



Pierre Cardin watch
Zara leather jacket
Stradivarius heels
H&M chuncky scarf


1-01
2-01
4-02
5-01
6-01
7-01
8-01
9-01
10-01
11-01


  Only a few days till Christmas, so excited! Still need to buy some presents, but no worries!
  This year I won't be dressing up for Christmas, I don't see the point. I'll be wrapped up in a comfy sweater and a pair of jeans or a skirt, haven't decided yet. No heels and full face of make-up. I'll be chilling home and eating, no need for fancy things. Just keeping it simple. 
  I'll be wearing  one of my watches and one of my fave bracelets from Soufeel, which is sterling silver. I choose five charms for it: a charm with Minnie Mouse ears, evil eye one, heart one, lucky clover one and a flower one. I really enjoy wearing them everyday with a different watch or stacked with some other bracelets. They are also compatible with Pandora bracelets and charms. If you don't like them they have  a 365 day return policy. So go and check out their site.
  I really hope for a Christmas miracle, please let it SNOWWW! Christmas isn't the same without snow!


What are your wearing for Christmas?

Have a lovely evening/day!
XOXO
Kinga

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. nice! :)
    _______________________
    blog.justynapolska.com
    fashion&makeup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I love your outfit! Those tights are cute and they go so well with the rest of your look.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Lovely look. I think that skirt is my favorite :)
    Beautiful pictures, so bright :)

    www.designglueglitter.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. So cute outfit. Lovely look and photos.

    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Wonderful look! You look super cute. xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. waw so cute and beauty ;)
    kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Beautiful christmas look, the skirt is so beautiful!
    Kisses from germany, Sophie♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Great outfit, adore that skirt!

    http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/voguish/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/martas-fashion-diary-13803781

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. looking fabulous!
    Happy Christmas, girls!x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. You're rockin' the leather jacket! Awesome. You look really gorgeous!

    Hope you could visit my blog. Would love to follow each other. :) :)

    xoxo,

    http://iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/2015/12/christmas-cafe-hopping.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. OMG where are the tights from? I loooove these ones that have such cute dots on them :D

    The outfit is so cool! I love the skirt too ;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. I am very glad to comment on this site with the excellent content of your site.
    clipping path service|Photo Retouching services|Vector Tracing

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Thanks for the interesting information you shared with us. Shoe Embassy Discount code

    RăspundețiȘtergere